- Undated monthly calendar pages, for jotting down doctor appointments, wellness visits, physical therapy, IV infusions, or whatever you need.
- Two Doctor/ Wellness visit pages, for questions to ask at each appointment, room for notes, and an area to jot down tests needed.
- Treatment Record pages, with room to track nine treatments per month, plus an extra lined page for notes or more appointments.
- Two-page Symptom trackers, each with room to track twenty symptoms for an entire month.
- Three-pages per month of Medicine and Supplement tracking grids. Each contains room to track four meds that need to be taken three times a day, and room to track twenty-one meds required twice a day. (This area can be customized for more meds if they are taken only once per day).
- Mood-tracking coloring image. Assign a color to a mood and color each section per day according to how you feel.
- Additional two-page grid for tracking sleep, food, blood pressure, habits, blood sugar, oxygen levels… pretty much anything you need! Eighteen spaces to track for each month.
- Two lined pages per month for additional needs.
- Future planning area on the last page for appointments and scheduling for the next year.
Click here to enter the Rafflecopter giveaway
Color me impressed. Not just me but my doctors as well. This handy little planner fits easily in my purse and covers a multiple of needs. I’ve been extremely ill the past few months so I’ve had a chance to thoroughly put it through its paces. The ability to track multiple items, such as medications taken, various symptoms, blood glucose levels, insulin taken, carb intakes, and such have allowed my doctors and me to recognize patterns and adjust my treatments accordingly. I’m still discovering different uses for the various pages in the planner.
Drawbacks or things I would like to see changed are:
I found that I needed more pages for doctor appointments. I used up all the well-visit pages, as well as all the blank lined pages. But that’s where being able to join the Facebook group and tell the author what you like and don’t like is invaluable. I would like a page to note when appointments beyond the three months are scheduled.
All-in-all I was very happy with the results and plan to buy more for the future.