Check out Belinda McBride’s New Blog on Soap, making stuff and walking your own path in life.
I love her soaps. Beautiful and aromatic.
Belindapendence Soaps: New Listings!.
A casual online event where artists, crafters, and swag makers will be displaying their wares for us to admire and purchase. No parking or gas needed. No admittance fees or long lines. Just lots of neat things to look at and buy.
This event is open to all talented people, not just the members of the “Books, Coffee, and Crafts” group. We are still accepting new vendors and will do so until noon EST Sunday.
Vendors and their Awesome Goodies!
* Breezy Jones of Dream Fantasy Graphics
* Sheila Sacks of Sheila Sacks Designs
* Kelly Langford of Kelly’s Cuddles & Confections
* Andrea Weinert of The Lady Is A Gem
* Rhonda Helton of Crazy Creations
* Kendra Johnson of That’s Sew Okie
* Lisa Maliga – Specialty handcrafted soaps
* Cassie Chapman of Cassie’s Crafty Creations
* Lyn Croft of Crofty Swag
* Cassandra Jones of Drawings By Cassandra
* Becky Stracener Epp of The Steampunk Buddha
* Kristie Verdurmen of Book Boyfriend Boutique – BBF
* Jordanne Fuller of Muggmy Designs
* T.a. Moorman of Gothic Moms Dark Charms
* Samantha Minter of Gifts From Samantha
* Amy Hemp of Discrete Dangles
This will be the first of what we hope to be a monthly event. Please join us.
In a world of serious, I write an escape
Writers Helping Writers
Frugal Spoonie Home Educator of an Autistic Philomath
I love books & TV, in no particular order...
book reviews & learning to spin yarn.
A World of Literary Love
Modern crochet with an old-fashioned gal
books, writing & mellifluous epeoltary
Free Printable Planner Stickers, Reviews, Tips & More!
Action Romance & Science Fiction Romance
New York Times Bestselling Author
thoughts from my internal system
Wellcome to my blog my name is Beth i live in Wales in the UK its full of green grass and lots of hill oh and sheep haha.i wanted to start a blog so i could write about my life , my journey on finding my self , my kids and anything that is on my mind which could be anything from make up , men , chocolate ANYTHING. I suppose its sort of like a dairy.i dont get to spent as much time as i would like on here but starting from today i am going to make the time even if its for just 10 small moments