Check out Belinda McBride’s New Blog on Soap, making stuff and walking your own path in life.
I love her soaps. Beautiful and aromatic.
Belindapendence Soaps: New Listings!.
A casual online event where artists, crafters, and swag makers will be displaying their wares for us to admire and purchase. No parking or gas needed. No admittance fees or long lines. Just lots of neat things to look at and buy.
This event is open to all talented people, not just the members of the “Books, Coffee, and Crafts” group. We are still accepting new vendors and will do so until noon EST Sunday.
Vendors and their Awesome Goodies!
* Breezy Jones of Dream Fantasy Graphics
* Sheila Sacks of Sheila Sacks Designs
* Kelly Langford of Kelly’s Cuddles & Confections
* Andrea Weinert of The Lady Is A Gem
* Rhonda Helton of Crazy Creations
* Kendra Johnson of That’s Sew Okie
* Lisa Maliga – Specialty handcrafted soaps
* Cassie Chapman of Cassie’s Crafty Creations
* Lyn Croft of Crofty Swag
* Cassandra Jones of Drawings By Cassandra
* Becky Stracener Epp of The Steampunk Buddha
* Kristie Verdurmen of Book Boyfriend Boutique – BBF
* Jordanne Fuller of Muggmy Designs
* T.a. Moorman of Gothic Moms Dark Charms
* Samantha Minter of Gifts From Samantha
* Amy Hemp of Discrete Dangles
This will be the first of what we hope to be a monthly event. Please join us.
Saphera Nyx Bonus Content
A Place To Find Funky Cool Bookish News And Reviews
Live Life to a Bollywood Beat...
From my TBR list to yours!
Resources for WordPress.org plugin developers
In a world of serious, I write an escape
Writers Helping Writers
Frugal Spoonie Home Educator of an Autistic Philomath
I love books & TV, in no particular order...
book reviews & learning to spin yarn.
lost in the pages of books
books, writing & mellifluous epeoltary
Free Printable Planner Stickers, Reviews, Tips & More!